Night Porter: 40 hours per week (from 23.00H to 7.00H) – working 5 days out of 7 including weekends
The successful candidates should be available to start work as soon as possible for training and induction
Night Porter Key responsibilities:
- To provide a friendly, efficient and proactive approach to all hotel guests
- To be upbeat and friendly at all times
- To respond to guest requests within a timely manner
- Setting up function rooms for meetings and weddings
- To assist guests with luggage when necessary
- To assist with night reception duties
- To maintain and clean all the hotel areas as requested
- To take part in scheduled training
- To take control of bar and room service after the evening staff leaves
- To have knowledge of all hotel facilities
- To communicate effectively, any special requests to supervisors, chef and colleagues
- To comply with health & safety regulations and company policies and procedures
Full Time & Part Time positions available working 5 days out if 7, shift patterns may vary.
Looking for an experienced Housekeeper who has 5* standards and is used to working in a very small team.
The ideal candidate for this housekeeper position must have very high cleaning standards , be quick and efficient in the role and have very good communication skills and like working with the public.
The role of housekeeper requires a very welcoming and cheery personality and ability to work well as part of a team and communicate with all departments.
Upto 25 hours per week over 5 days, hours to suit business requirements
Food & Beverage Staff
– Full time positions available
Looking for motivated, friendly staff that will be responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest experience while consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service. Working 5 days out of 7 shift patterns may vary.
Please send cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org